One sequence per table?

From: DFS <nospam_at_dfs_.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 03:59:32 -0400

I guess this is a matter of personal taste, but I usually create a SEQUENCE for each table that has an ID field I need to populate. I've seen others create one SEQUENCE to generate IDs for all the tables.

I'm working on a new system, and I have 12 such tables, and I'm not sure I want to build 12 SEQUENCES.

Any opinions?

Thanks Received on Fri Aug 19 2005 - 02:59:32 CDT