Vennela Technologies Conducting Corporate Training On Oracle 11i Applications

From: Oracle <vennela.vennela_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Aug 2005 05:20:00 -0700

Hi,
Vennela Technologies is a Global Oracle Technologies and Oracle Applications services Provider with a good customer base in Middle East

and Europe
Vennela started its Training division very recently. We are very happy to announce cutting edge Oracle Technology Courses that will give you a

good career in fastest growing software domain If you are already employed you can pursue this programs for better career opportunities. Also you can refer some of friends who are willing to take up challenging career opportunities in Oracle Technologies area
We are starting following courses from September 1st 2005 in our campus
near Hi Tech city Cyber pearl
Oracle Applications Financials Program
Oracle Applications Apps Technical Program Oracle Apps DBA Program
Oracle 10g DBA Program
Oracle 10g Developer Program
Oracle 10g Application server Developer
Oracle 10g Application Server DBA program RAC&DATA GUARD
Manufacturing
Supply Chain Management

For further details on Programs please call Mr. Raj & Mis. Anupama on
Book your seat in advance
--Regards
Vennela Technologies Private Limited
Training Division