Oracle Performance Manager Language Problem

From: <tomtailor_at_freesurf.fr>
Date: 18 Aug 2005 02:48:27 -0700

Hello!

Since we are developing on Oracle Database 9i we did not do anything about optimization. The Performance now is horrible. But the Performance Manager would not open because not supported Charaktercode American.America.WE8ISO8859P1

So I canged in the orahome/sysman/ifiles/*.ora Language to German And took a look in the orahome/database/spfile*.ora file but no Language entry there to change.

So I restared the Databases and still Error about not supported charcode American.America.WE8ISO8859P1

What can I do?

THX! Christian Meier Received on Thu Aug 18 2005 - 04:48:27 CDT