Oracle Open World Full Conference Pass for sale

From: <bsheffer_at_aol.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2005 22:03:58 -0700

I won this at the Oracle Developer Day event in Atlanta, GA. As much as I would like to go, I don't really have the time. I'd rather buy a new computer instead to make best use of the new tools I discovered at the event.

The value of a conference pass is currently $1950. If you are interested, please send me your best offer. I'm going to be out of office for the next week and will conclude this deal ASAP upon returning.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

I'm looking forward to contributing to this group more technically in the future Received on Wed Aug 17 2005 - 00:03:58 CDT