Generate flat file with fixed layout from Oracle tables

From: nickli <ningli2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Aug 2005 14:15:47 -0700

Hi,

   I am trying to generate a flat file with the following layout from an Oracle table:

   Column       Start     End      Length
   Column1        1        6         6
   Column2        7        10        4
   Column3        10       21        11

   I would like to generate this using just SQL. Is SPOOL up to the task?

   Thanks in advance.

   Nick Received on Thu Aug 11 2005 - 16:15:47 CDT