Re: Do I need an Index?

From: mike <hillmw_at_charter.net>
Date: 11 Aug 2005 13:55:45 -0700

Sybrand,

I am not being insensitive about you name at all. Sorry if you were offended. I do appreciate your help.

I made this change "alter session set optimizer_mode = first_rows" after the user logs-in, but I didn't see any noticeable help with the query.

How do I include these hints when running my query
--> generic) hint /*+ FIRST_ROWS */.

How do I:
--> "verify the optimizer_index_cost_adj and optimizer_index_caching."

Thanks

Mike Received on Thu Aug 11 2005 - 15:55:45 CDT