Re: Execute Immediate and bind variables

From: brightspot <brightspot5_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Aug 2005 06:22:42 -0700

Hans,

I'll look into the books, thanks.

We are newbies at this sort of translation. We used the Oracle Migration Workbench to do the bulk of the translation and we're now wading though the views and procedures that didn't translate properly. Do you know if the Workbench does a good job? We were hoping to keep the SQL Server and Oracle implementations as close to each other as possible because we have to maintain both. From your comments above, that doesn't really sound like the best idea.

Any thoughts from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks,
Chris Received on Thu Aug 11 2005 - 08:22:42 CDT