Re: When SUM is null or zero

From: Marco Shaw <marco_at_Znbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 13:51:37 GMT

> Are you sure that this is an sql- problem? I am afraid that this is a
> problem of your report- tool.

Sorry, I tried to cancel the message in my newsgroup program, but you either read it before I cancelled it or it is not possible to cancel (maybe a cancel only works on a local new server, I dunno).

I don't know what I was smoking, but the problem doesn't appear anymore. I may have miscoded.

Sorry...

Marco Received on Thu Aug 04 2005 - 08:51:37 CDT