10g Exam Study Group (Online)

From: <brian.peasey_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Aug 2005 05:50:40 -0700

Hi Everyone!

Would participating in an Oracle exam study group help you pass the exam? I'm starting one soon. Use the link below for more info:

http://oracle10gcertification.com/1Z0042.htm

Let me know what you think. If you are upgrading to 10g let me know and I will record your interest. If there is enough interest I will start a study group for the planning on upgrading their certification to 10g.

Best Regards,
Brian Peasey
http://oracle10gcertification Received on Thu Aug 04 2005 - 07:50:40 CDT