Re: literal string to long, Reformating query to work

From: <pmclinn_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Aug 2005 17:39:01 -0700

The sql statement is being dynamical made by a vb.net program. The version of Oracle is 9.x (I believe 9.2). I use Toad to format most of my queries but have used sqlplus too.

My users are selecting the data (accounts) .net datagrid and then I'm pushing this data to Oracle using a insert statement. You can see an example of this insert in the previous post.

That's about the scope of the issue. Received on Wed Aug 03 2005 - 19:39:01 CDT