Re: ISQL*PLUS

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:52:48 GMT

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:16:13 +0000, stoneaxwell interested us by writing:

> Hello,
>
> I am sort of new to Oracle and i am using 9i. I am trying to set up
> ISQL*PLUS on my oracle server, but I'm not sure how to set it up.
>
> Can anyone give me, or point me in the right direction on setting up
> ISQL*PLUS?
>
> THanks in advance

Are you familiar with Oracle documentation? It's available at http://docs.oracle.com

The Oracle9i documentation set has a wonderful document entitled "SQL*Plus User's Guide and Reference" and Chapters 2 and 3 have sections on the iSQL*Plus UI and configuration.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com