Freeware version of TOAD

From: Randy Harris <randy_at_SpamFree.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 01:09:14 GMT

Recently Quest changed the freeware version of TOAD to make it more like the licensed version. In the SQL editor, it used to have the capability to format the SQL code and also to build it into a VB script. I can't find either of these features in the new version. Am I missing them or have they actually been removed from free TOAD? Is that what they mean by "the SQL Modeler has been removed"? Received on Tue Aug 02 2005 - 20:09:14 CDT