Re: unsequential sequences

From: Ed Prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 2 Aug 2005 11:08:50 -0700

Oh we do drift a little, but this is c.d.o.misc

And while we don't know your company, we do know what you said about your DBA. Honestly you should be disappointed in your DBA not knowing about the CACHE option of sequences. But you have to work with him/her. We are only voices in the wilderness know as usenet.

Ed Received on Tue Aug 02 2005 - 13:08:50 CDT