Problem with libcore9.a

From: Poh Tien Lye <pohtl_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 22:04:55 +0800

Hi,

I am trying to port a program that uses Pro*C from Windows to AIX 4. I have some problem linking libcore9.a on AIX4.3. When I try making the program, the linker gives the flowing error:

ld:0711-218 Archive file /libcore9.a cannot be processed completely. The number
of members(4), as specified by the archive member table, is not consistent with the number
of member headers found(4).

Anyone knows what could be the problem. All help are appreciated. Received on Tue Aug 02 2005 - 09:04:55 CDT