Purchasing Oracle 9i options

From: SQ <onestatusquo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Jul 2005 14:03:43 -0700

I need to purchase 9i for testing purposes. It needs to have capabilities of the enterprise database and will be installed on a single-processor Linux workstation.

I found "Oracle Database Personal Edition" on oraclestore.oracle.com for $400. Is that the best deal I can get? Also, is it 9i? Or another version? Received on Thu Jul 28 2005 - 16:03:43 CDT