Re: How to crush Oracle from User account??

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:03:15 -0700

Billy wrote:
> filet wrote:
>

>>If You know how to crush Oracle from User account just please hlp me...

> A simple 3 step process.
>
> 1. You take the carton box in which the Oracle media and documentation
> was supplied in and place it on a very sturdy chair.
>
> 2. You get your biggest user, preferably one that weighs in excess of
> 500 pounds.
>
> 3. You ask said user to sit down on said chair, crushing said Oracle
> media.
>

> Oh yeah.. lemme guess. You failed Script Kiddie 101?
>

> --
> Billy

A bit unkind Billy ... filet is posting from Poland and obviously is doing his/her best with our language. Which is not to say I didn't appreciate your intended humor.

Filet ... please explain further what you mean by crush ... do you mean perhaps crash ... as in intentionally cause an error?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org