Re: Oracle9i DBA Certification

From: <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 27 Jul 2005 16:50:03 -0700

Oracle provides it in some countries, not the US.

Though sometimes they arrange with the providers to take it at OpenWorld or whatever. Not free.

Looks to me like techskills is just trying to sell training so they can suck company training funds or GI benefits. Nothing necessarily wrong with that if it isn't a mill, but not the same as giving the test. JKL, are you sure you are getting what you think? I suppose it is possible, given all the mysterious secret codes floating about the test registration.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/23.94.html#subj10