Re: Post data to mod_plsql

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:32:44 +0200

stephen O'D wrote:

> Has anyone had any experiences accepting SOAP messaging in this way?
> Or is there is way to get the HTTP body content once you get into plsql
> using the OWA packages?

yes - look into html_pieces... Don't have code handy, so it's from the top of my head.
Also, I'm assuming you request from the db, and get a reply (that is, you / the db does the post, and reads the web page, which happens to be XML formatted)
Once you got the reply, start stripping the code from all html tags, until you have the XML left

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel