View Background Process in WinXP Pro

From: Edmond <Edmond_at_edmond.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:15:20 +0800

Hi all,

I tried to use the 9iR2 (9.2.0.1.0) Administrative Assistant in WinXP Professional to view the background processes/threads. I right clicked Computers->database->instance_name. I first used 'connect database'. A list of users and roles then displayed. I then chose 'Process Information' under the same menu. But the dialog box is empty. I should have started my database (i can select table in sqlplus). Why there is no thread displayed? Did i miss some steps?

Thx for any input. Received on Tue Jul 26 2005 - 02:15:20 CDT