how to search multiple columns?

From: <jimi_xyz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Jul 2005 12:35:24 -0700

I have four columns. OBJECTIVES, APPROACH, SCOPE and a TITLE column. I want the user to be able to pick where he/she wants to search, and to be able to search two or more of these columns. Example the user checks off that he/she wants to search the OBJECTIVE and the TITLE column, but im having difficulty trying to figure out how to do this. I know you can't create a index on multiple columns, with Oracle fullText. I need ideas on how to conqueror this task, examples or links work to.

Thanks in advance,
Jimmie Received on Mon Jul 25 2005 - 14:35:24 CDT