Re: Pls correct SQL - Urgent

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 20 Jul 2005 06:58:40 -0700

KK, The two create tables you posted do not match up to the two table names in the first query, but I think what you want is to add "and A.method = B.method(+)" to your first query. I believe you did not restrict your join enough.

Otherwise you need to explain what you are trying to do in simple terms and include the correct table creates or correct table names in the queries so someone more alert can spot what it is you really want.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Jul 20 2005 - 08:58:40 CDT