Re: Oracle Profile Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 18 Jul 2005 12:40:03 -0700

The symptom is, the session seems to hang forever. It never comes back. And, because this is done in a batch job, it looks like the job is hung. When the job is cancelled, the session remains an orphan.

We are looking into a way to solve this. You mention testing that the link is active. How can you do that without issuing an SQL command? If there is a way, then let me know, because I am not familiar with one.......

In terms of exception handling, the session hangs, so no exceptions are raised. So, that seems like it will not work.......

Arthur Received on Mon Jul 18 2005 - 14:40:03 CDT