Re: External Hard drive - E-Business Suite

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:07:32 -0700

Ganesh wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. Iam ok with the speed. But my only concern is
> if I connect a external hard drive on my USB port and install the
> Software.
>
> Will this work properly ?
>
> Thanks,
> Ganesh

I expect it will but there might be some bug of which I am unaware so I'd suggest checking metalink.

Still, all-in-all, I just don't see this happening in 512MB of RAM. If you get it to work, at a speed greater than glacial, I'd be interested in contacting you off-line.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org