External Hard drive - E-Business Suite

From: Ganesh <babuganesh2000_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2005 10:22:37 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I want to install Oracle E-Business suite on my LAPTOP, which has the following configuration
p4 - 1.7ghz,
512 mb ram,
60 gb hard disk,
Windows XP Professional OS.

The minimum hard disk requirement to install the vision database is 90 gb. If I connect a external hard drive and will I be able to install the Oracle applications.

Please guide me.

Thanks,
Ganesh Received on Mon Jul 18 2005 - 12:22:37 CDT