mBizTech and Oracle

From: <kieran.osullivan_at_blindpenguin.org>
Date: 18 Jul 2005 01:58:29 -0700

mBizTech and Oracle

I have mDB from mBizTech and Oracle 10g installed on my machine. The version of Oracle I have downloaded is a free version, which is available on trial licence.
I am running windows 2000 professional and I can connect to oracle through the sqlplus interface and the web interface.

My problem is that the mBizTech program mDb Enterprise will not connect to oracle through the standard 1521 port. I have used netstat to check and this port is open on my machine.

I have tried changing the port number with no success.

Does anyone know of any reason why mDB is unable to talk to oracle?

Thanks. Received on Mon Jul 18 2005 - 03:58:29 CDT