Re: Can a Table be Invalidated?

From: Jim Smith <jim_at_jimsmith.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 07:53:07 +0100

In message <1121485479.831008_at_yasure>, DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org> writes
>Jim Smith wrote:
>
>> Would a table which contained an object type whose code wouldn't
>>compile be classed as invalid?
>
>Why are you asking us to tell you the answer to something you could
>determine yourself in 15-20 seconds?

Why are you so obnoxious? If you have nothing useful to say, shut up.

I asked the question because the OP asked if a table could be invalid, a followup said no, but it seemed to me there was a possibility that it could. So I asked the question. Its called conversation. I'm not that interested. If someone who wanted to be helpful already knew the answer, they could spend a few seconds answering. If not, fine.

--
Jim Smith
Because of their persistent net abuse, I ignore mail from