Re: Schooling for Entry-Level Oracle Work?

From: Joe Bernstein <joe_at_sfbooks.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 03:37:00 +0000 (UTC)

OK, like previous posters I've snipped everything. I haven't followed up to prior posts publicly, but anyway... I don't think the specific reasons a BA is or is not the thing for me to do next need to be debated here. I don't think the advice given by the previous two posters is, in general, bad advice, so I don't want to muddy it up by posting "Here's how it relates to me". So I just wanted to acknowledge that y'all have been helpful, and thank you.

(But one thing that *is* now somewhat unclear to me, and might best be cleared up so the *next* person who Googles will know: Is this the right group, or should I have used .marketplace instead? I thought Daniel Morgan was saying I should've used .marketplace, but from subsequent e-mails, I'm not sure he was.)

Joe Bernstein

--
Joe Bernstein, writer                                  joe_at_sfbooks.com

<http://www.panix.com/~josephb/> "She suited my mood, Sarah Mondleigh
did - it was like having a kitten in the room, like a vote for unreason."
<Glass Mountain>, Cynthia Voigt