Re: Function based index not being used

From: <bsandell_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Jul 2005 14:12:13 -0700

Hi Barbara,

I really appreciate your help. I followed all of your suggestions, but still got the same result. I guess I'll have to start decomposing the user defined function and see if I can figure out what specifically is causing the problem. Again, I apppreciate your time and insight.

Bruce Received on Thu Jul 07 2005 - 16:12:13 CDT