Re: ODBC SQLCloseCursor or SQLFreeHandle does not free the memory of CLOB field in Oracle.

From: <csvadivel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Jul 2005 22:31:31 -0700

We use Oracle 9i , ODBC 3.0, EasySoft ODBC driver.

We doubt the way we store the CLOB data is wrong. We are storing the content as it is in the DB. I read in a DB2 site, only LOB locator must be stored in DB, the content will be stored in auxilary table. I want to know how this is done in Oracle.? Received on Tue Jul 05 2005 - 00:31:31 CDT