Re: ORA-00920 invalid relational operator

From: <olivier.duhart_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Jul 2005 06:33:45 -0700

Thanks Billy and Morgan.

Morgan : This query is only an example, I generate it dynamically and though region and holding may not be ignored in the [AND e.region||'.'||e.subregion||'.­'||e.holding LIKE '%.24.%'] part Same remark for sgmversion and typologyversion but I should have explained
the context of this query, shame on me.

Billy : Well I absolutely don't know what a bind variable is. Could you explain or give a little example please ?

Thanks both

Olivier Received on Mon Jul 04 2005 - 08:33:45 CDT