DDL Trigger

From: edmond <edmond_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 14:00:18 +0800

For Oracle 9iR2.

A simple question for triggers related to DDL statement e.g. create table. Is a new transaction always created for the DDL trigger? I, disappointingly, cannot find related information in Tahiti's documentation and my logical deduction is that since the DDL always commit any existing transaction, the trigger should run on a newly created transaction. Am I correct? Where could I find more information related to this? Received on Mon Jul 04 2005 - 01:00:18 CDT