Re: Error EXP-00008: ORACLE error 942

From: Nicolas Bronke <N.Bronke_at_web.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 02:31:36 +0200

> To upgrade to 9.2.0.6 you need to run catpatch.sql
> (As was outlined in the release notes for this version. Please assure
> you follow up the advice as to the shared_pool_size and the free space
> in the SYSTEM tablespace, which is in the same release notes, or
> catpatch will fail).

I thought that I followed it step by step, and first it looks fine. But after some hours I
looked again (I used sql worksheet) and I found after every command "Nicht mit Oracle verbunden" what means not connected to oracle. therefore I stopped the process.

Now I recreate my database (is a test system) but what did I wrong?

I increased the shared pool size and had enough space for the system tablespace. I deleted the statistics as recommended. I shutdown the database and started in migrate mode. And so on.

Any idea?

Regards Nicolas Received on Tue Jun 28 2005 - 19:31:36 CDT