Re: What is the intermdiate dataset in this sql?

From: Ed Prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 28 Jun 2005 14:29:10 -0700

Since no one else chimed it, I'll give you my (possibly dumb) answer.

have you tried running an EXPLAIN PLAN on the queries?

I'm guessing this will depend on the choices made by the Optimiser.

    (How's that for waffling the answer?)

But seriously, if you want to know for sure, ask the ORACLE itself. Ed Received on Tue Jun 28 2005 - 16:29:10 CDT