Re: PLSQL: how to test if a table exists?

From: Ed Prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 24 Jun 2005 11:44:49 -0700

ubi,

Note the dates on that thread. It was completed in 2003!

Your posting brought it back into google's sights. It was an interesting read. I didn't realize the dates until I was about to post.  I was going to suggest, since he wanted to use SQLPLUS, to just use the
WHENEVER SQLERROR EXIT sql.sqlcode ;
command. But since he must have solved his problem by now, I doubt he'll read it.

Have a good day.

   Ed Received on Fri Jun 24 2005 - 13:44:49 CDT