Calling Oracle Stored Procedure from Shell Script

From: <beenamore_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Jun 2005 23:38:36 -0700

Hi,

I have a stored procedure proc1(param1 in varchar2, param2 in varchar2). I have tested this one and it works fine.

I need to call this procedure from a shell script. I am using

sqlplus -S ${ORACLE_USER}/${ORACLE_PASSWORD}@${ORACLE_CONN} @${INSTALL_ROOT}proc.sql

and proc.sql is
begin
exceute proc1('param1','param2');
end;

When I execute the above, the shell script just hangs. Can anyone tell me the correct way of calling a stored procedure from sh program?

Thanks for your help,
Beena Received on Fri Jun 24 2005 - 01:38:36 CDT