Re: Oracle Licensing Issue

From: Andreas Sheriff <spamcontrol_at_iion.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:31:38 -0700

It's a legacy database that's been in place since '99.

Support ran out a long time ago.

--
Andreas
Oracle 9i Certified Professional

"If you don't eat your meat, you cannot have any pudding.
"How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!?!"
---

WARNING:
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
Reply to me only on this newsgroup