Oracle Licensing Issue

From: Andreas Sheriff <spamcontrol_at_iion.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:13:25 -0700

Hi,

My eyes are starting to turn inside out.

Does anyone have a good grasp on Oracle licensing?

We currently have Oracle Enterprise 8.1.5 installed. Is 8.1.7 considered an update or another product altogether?

--
Andreas
Oracle 9i Certified Professional

"If you don't eat your meat, you cannot have any pudding.
"How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!?!"
--- WARNING: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL Reply to me only on this newsgroup