Oracle Reference Books from Oreilly

From: simon <simon_at_simon.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 21:50:04 +0800

This may not be the best place to discuss this but anyway it is related to Oracle.

I notice that the Oracle books from Oreilly are a bit outdated - mostly on 9i and before. I'm just wondering if their focus have been shifted to other areas and no longer eager to provide 10g related titles. Anyone got information related to this? Received on Thu Jun 23 2005 - 08:50:04 CDT