Re: Need help

From: Chris ( Val ) <chrisval_at_bigpond.com.au>
Date: 21 Jun 2005 14:24:22 -0700

pooja wrote:
> hi daniel,
> thanks a lot for the advice.. yep i'm trying to do the same.. but which
> certification will be better for me cld u plz guide me on tht..hope to
> hear frm u soon
> tk cr

I hope you do not take this the wrong way, but please do not use such grammar in technical forums where technical accuracy in communication is of the highest importance.

If no one can understand you, then how do you expect to convey your problems accurately, in hope to obtain the right answer(s)?

If I ever ventured there, I would expect to see such grammar on a script kiddy site, not in technical groups :-)

Cheers,
Chris Val Received on Tue Jun 21 2005 - 16:24:22 CDT