help with database app

From: Ed <sky_diver__at_excite.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2005 12:17:24 -0700

For my first web-driven application I have to use PL/SQL and Oracle database. I'm on my third re-write and still running into walls. This is a rather complex system utilitzing 6 pages of forms, with each page accessing two or three tables at a time. I need to be able to find, update, add, and scroll through records.

Can anyone suggest an online resource with a rather simple example of this type of application that I could use as a model? Received on Tue Jun 21 2005 - 14:17:24 CDT