silent install exit codes for windows xp

From: <C.Wang0_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2005 08:16:45 -0700

I have a problem running performing silent installs and deinstalls of Oracle 9i client on Windows xp. The installs/deinstalls always launch themselves as a background task. I want to launch the silent install and wait for the exit code before continuing on. How do I do that??? I have tried changing the oraparam.ini file option mentioned in the Installer guide. I currently set BOOTSTRAP=FALSE. I need to automate 200 client installs of a whole mess of stuff that includes Oracle. Please help. Received on Mon Jun 20 2005 - 10:16:45 CDT