Need help

From: pooja <pooja_kanojia_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2005 05:18:18 -0700

hi ppl,
i'm new to the grp..going thru a major crisis in my professional life..ve done MCA worked as S\W engr in my 1st job which was mainly of website development ASP front end and SQL server backend..changed this and joined as Asst manager IT...promoted to BD manager as ve good communication skills so touch lost with IT..now due to some unavoidable circumstances i've left the job but can't move on..as no total IT exp and no total MGMT exp ve interest in oracle so wana do OCP but no prior exp in database handling..wht shall i do?? i'm all confused.. will doing OCP help me out anywhere or ..it's waste of money coz i've already wated a lot ...plz help me it's urgent..thanks a lot tk cr
pooja Received on Mon Jun 20 2005 - 07:18:18 CDT