not able to connect with oracle9i databse in crystal reports using vb

From: <contactronak_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Jun 2005 00:42:49 -0700

hi...

       im using visual basic 6.0 and oracle 9i to develop a software.and for reports im using crystal report 9...

   the problem is when i add the report to my vb application it is not able to connect to the oracle 9i database...the report doesnt store the password that is used to connect with the databse...

      so if ne1 has some solution for this...plz help me... Received on Sat Jun 18 2005 - 02:42:49 CDT