Re: free Oracel/SQL compiler

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:00:55 -0700

ehabaziz2001_at_gmail.com wrote:
> I need to download free compilers for Oracle and SQL to teach my self .
> Is there any minimum of windows or Solaris requirements ?

Please do not cross-post to every usenet group you can spell.

There is no such thing as a SQL compiler as SQL is not a compiled language. Also you have posted to usenet groups for two different products. Please define what it is you are actually doing, or trying to do, and you might get back useful information.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org