ODBC connection using instant client...

From: Volker Hetzer <volker.hetzer_at_ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:57:56 +0200

Hi!
I'm trying to use the instantclient for odbc. I've installed everything, base in c:\oracle\instantclient10_1, odbc addon as well, did the .bat file
and now I'm trying to connect to my database. However, when I try to connect with
DRIVER=Oracle in c:\oracle\10g\instantclient10_1;UID=me;PWD=mypasswd;DBQ=mytnsname

I get a IM002 0 {[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source not found and no standard driver supplied}

What am I doing wrong?

Lots of Greetings!
Volker Received on Thu Jun 16 2005 - 06:57:56 CDT