Newbie:Spool file

From: Generic Account 1209 <masc1209_at_rohan.sdsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 02:19:16 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Everyone,
  I am learning SqlPlus and I wonder if there's a way   to append the some of my SQL practice into the same   file?
  I mean, I would like to something like the following

SQL>spool prac.txt
SQL>select * from empbb02;

SQL>spool off
SQL>do something else

SQL>spool prac.txt
SQL>alter table empbb02....

SQL>spool off

  I would like to capture only some of my practice into the   same file.
  Is there a way to do it?
  Thank you very much.

  Dean Received on Wed Jun 15 2005 - 21:19:16 CDT