Re: partitioning on column with initial null value

From: <upuaut_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Jun 2005 13:49:35 -0700

Thank You Daniel..

if I put the week number during the insert, would the above scenario be viable? ie, any other issues besides this? I have no reason not to put it upfront!. I was just curious how it would work.

As for patches, we have no DBA at this time to take care of this.

Thank you for your help.
kal. Received on Wed Jun 15 2005 - 15:49:35 CDT