Re: ORA-22288 when DBMS_LOB.FILEOPEN even if server can see the file

From: <thtsang_yh_at_yahoo.com.hk>
Date: 15 Jun 2005 11:46:19 -0700

I've eventually found out the cause: Oracle does not support hard link! (Is this a bug or work as expected?) When I remove the hard link and make a copy of the file, the procedure works!

This is the first time hard link works differently as normal file in my linux history... Dare not test what happen if symbolic link is used :P Received on Wed Jun 15 2005 - 13:46:19 CDT