Constraint problem: number of rows...

From: Volker Hetzer <volker.hetzer_at_ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:38:37 +0200

Hi!
I've got a rather stupid constraint problem: There's a table with data on PCB symbols (like "7400" or "Resistor"). Per symbol there's the number of pins on the symbol. Now, another table is supposed to have as many rows (per symbol) as there are pins.
Is there any way I can have a constraint checking this?

Lots of Greetings and thanks!
Volker Received on Mon Jun 13 2005 - 12:38:37 CDT