Re: Will give you feedback after my OCP exam.

From: sam <samam_at_samam.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:57:10 +0800

"Kennedy_f" <kennedy_f_at_confoozled.com> ¦b¶l¥ó news:049ba6a2d9195ea6a0e44c31c61478b2_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com ¤¤¼¶¼g...
> Oracle’s 9i OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) DBA (Database
> Administrator) certification is a mid-level certification for IT
> professionals who manage large-scale databases or develop applications
> that are used enterprise-wide. The Oracle 9i OCP was introduced in late
> 2001 and will likely stay very popular until the arrival of the Oracle 10G
> certification. There is no specific prerequisite for this certification;
> however, by starting your Oracle certification journey on the 9i path, you
> will achieve the OCA (Oracle Certified Associate) certification along the
> way. I have simulation kit for exam 1Z0-147 and fact and study guide
> attatched with questions helping me. 150 questions and 80 study notes.
> Actually i bought a collection and this test paper, infact study notes is
> best idea and every questions with long explanations are clearing all my
> doubts. popquiz questions are basically for to learning things even some
> of answeres are on my finger tips. Dont want to say more before exam. Will
> give you feedback after my OCP exam.

1. There is a prerequisite for Oracle 9i OCP DBA track - you need to attend and pay for one of their training courses (not cheap at all) before you will formally granted OCP status. Money is the pre-requisite!!!!

2. IZ0-147 is for developer track - not DBA track. Make sure you study for the correct exam. Received on Mon Jun 13 2005 - 06:57:10 CDT